CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and micro-credit.
CARE International Indonesia in Kupang (East Nusa Tenggara-NTT) is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE : MONITORING, EVALUATION & REPORTING OFFICER
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : PROGRAM/PfR
REPORTS TO : PROJECT MANAGER
The monitoring,Evaluation, & Reporting Officeris responsible to oversee Monitoring, Evaluation, & Reporting activity within PfR project and other CARE projects in NTT, including development and maintenance of project database and generate reports on the status of established performance indicators.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
1. Develop, maintain, and conduct routine monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual data collection systems (information to be collected, recording formats, schedules, and who responsible) that record and document observable (both qualitative and quantitative) outputs, outcomes, and impact.
2. Conduct periodic project monitoring and evaluation.
3. Develop and produce reports of the monitoring data in a format provided by the Project Manager. The reports will be in both English and Bahasa Indonesia;
4. Designing a “CAR (Collection, Analysis and Reporting Indicator Framework)” in coordination with the project team
5. Assist in monitoring project indicators as they relate to the overall project design, goals, and objectives.
6. Ensure that all indicators meet Donor requirements (e.g. are specific, defined, useful, and measurable with project resources).
7. Manage the data collection schedules and activities of Information of Monitoring & Evaluation Officers and other field staff as necessary, ensuring good coordination between Monitoring Evaluation /MIS and Program Field Staff.
8. Oversee the creation of a database system that can easily and accurately input data into the system; Funnel and organize the data; Output the data in forms (such as charts, graphs, tables, maps) that are easily understood and useful to all stakeholders.
9. Prepare and provide routine/scheduled Monitoring Evaluation reports and ad-hoc reports as required.
10. Develop capacity of Monitoring Evaluation and program staff in setting goals and objectives, identifying outputs, outcomes, and impacts, and collecting and using indicator data.
11. Provide training for the PfR staff in the MIS procedures, data entry, reporting, and other topics necessary for data collection and the implementation of the monitoring and evaluation activities;
· University graduate with S1 in statistics, management, social sciences, or similar discipline.
· Understanding of outcome mapping, most significant change, and other M&E methodology.
· Minimum of 1year experience developing data base with MS Access and/or MS Exceland/or SPSS. Must be able to develop reports in tabular format and track data over a multi-year period.
· At least 1 year experience in research and monitoring large projects. This experience should include collecting and coordinating data from remote sites and providing support to staff responsible for monitoring the activities.
· Strong research skill, good attention in detailsand strong analytical skill.
· Good command of English (verbal and written). Must be able to convert data collected in Bahasa Indonesia into reports that are in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
· Good computer skills especially in operating MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, & Internet.
· Demonstrate ability to initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision.
· Ability to work under pressure andto meet tight deadlines.
· Team player, independent, flexible, trustworthy, and good interpersonal skills.
TERMS OF OFFER
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment, and women candidates are encouraged to apply. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before June 24, 2013 to CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”